Just Rannin' Around

Monday, November 21, 2011

That is on the baking aisle.

I have been known to put some random things in my baking (like dog food . . . but that is an entirely different blog) but I just about lost it . . . first in disbelief and then in hysterical laughter when the checkout clerk told a customer that castor oil was on the baking aisle.

Common uses of castor oil . . .

It is used in soap.

It is used in inks for printing.

It is used to make plastic goods.

It is used as a lubricant.

But here is the use of castor oil where telling someone that it is down the cooking aisle really gets me laughing. . .  

It is used medicinally as a laxative for constipation!

I bit my tongue for a second to control myself and then turned and looked at the people asking and suggested that they might actually have to look by the pharmacy since castor oil was not used for baking.  I could hear the lady at my check out aisle stifle a giggle. 

Baking with castor oil would definitely create some explosive affects!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones