Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Post Script

Sometimes when you think you are done, you aren't really.  I actually think that much of life runs right along those lines.  Anyway, I had a couple of people contact me disappointed that I didn't post certain pictures from my trip.  With over 600 pictures I picked only a very few that went along with my posts.  As I have thought about it though, they are right.  So here are a couple more important pictures from my trip.  If you want to see, please feel free to come and visit me . . . be prepared though because once I start talking about this trip it is difficult to get me to shut up.

So have you seen Indiana Jones?  Well if you have this should look familiar

That is the Treasury in Petra.  It was used in the movie as a backdrop.

The other pictures that people wanted to see are as follows:



Pictures does neither of these places any justice.  Yes, I did walk right up to all these places and touched them all.  Yes, I did go inside.  It was really amazing!!  They honestly take your breath away when you see them appear. 

Hopefully this covers a little bit more.  Now if you want to see more, you know where to find me.  :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones