Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

“There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it!  I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love!  I am a whole complex package.  Take me . . . or leave me.  Accept me – or walk away!  Do not try to make me feel like less a person, just because I don’t fit your idea of who I should be.”

Yes, I don't fit the mold for "normal".  That doesn't make me a bad person and it doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with me.  I don't need pity or to be judged. 

1 Comments:

  • I tried to comment on this when you first wrote it, but for some reason it didn't work. All I wanted to say was "AMEN!"

    By Blogger Joy, At 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones