Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, July 19, 2012

“I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, love is having your heart fill with light and happiness when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

No I am not here to give anyone a lesson on being in love.  After all, who am I to do that?  My biggest epic fails come in the arena of romantic love.  For me, I tend to fall in love by myself so I’m definitely not here teach anything because nobody should know how to do that.  Let’s just say that my heavenly report card will not be even close to being full of As.  However when it comes to loving the people in my life, hopefully without stepping on the toes of humility too sharply, I feel like I actually manage to do a fairly decent job. 

Today there are so many reasons that it is a great day, but to me there is only one that truly matters because that one brings with it so many different facets.  Things are currently racing through my mind and there is so much to say but this is where I have to stop.  I know this will not make sense to anyone but me and that just has to be the way it is. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones