Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among things hoped for."

My family was never really huge into Halloween.  However I work with a bunch of people that think Halloween is THE holiday of the year.  I've tried to get more into the spirit of it for them.  I have to say that this year I think that I finally did good. 

I've had several people tell me that I look great with gray hair . . . not an expected compliment, but I will take it nonetheless. 



The office theme this year was super heroes/villians.  I choose Storm from the Xmen.  Spandex was risky but heck, you only live once.  Why not make it as fun as possible!

1 Comments:

  • I love it. Yes, I thought that about the gray hair even before I saw this post! I hope it works that well for me because it is for sure becoming more abundant all the time. I am having to get into it for Belle, and honestly I think I like Halloween for the first time!

    By Blogger Kate, At 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones