Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My heart is singing today!! I can't even explain how incredibly happy I am. There is pure joy in learning that when you love someone, you can just be happy because they are. I learn this everytime I have a friend get engaged/married, have a baby, graduate from college, get a new job, finish a goal, gain a light back in their eyes, or any other numbers of life events. These goings on have nothing to do with me. They don't effect me, there are no benefits for me. I just love to see people I love find what they want out of life and find it within their reach. After spending a lifetime, in most cases, what an exciting time to have it right there.

Author's note: I realize that I am a nerd, but I just can't help it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones