Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Flowers

I choose on what to focus. I can either watch the majesty of the flower while it blooms or worry about the thorns. Although the thorns can cause pain, if I choose to focus on them I will miss the joy. I have a steady resolve. I will not concern myself with where the thorns are or what pain they manage to cause. I have too many flowers which I have the opportunity to view.

My soul fills with sunshine when my focus turns to the blossoms that are all in different phases. I love walking through the fields. My heart leaps when I find new flowers which come to share their uniqueness. It is all about the beauty. So I will continue to walk bare foot because that is who I am.

5 Comments:

  • I remember giving my mom dandylions and her making me think they were the most amazing, beautiful things ever seen. When something is given in pure love....weed or not....there is anything that isn't worth wild.

    By Blogger B, At 3:38 PM  

  • I'm with you. I've spent too much time not looking at the roses, and I'm regretting it. Time to catch the vision, and see the beauty, rather than the snakes in the grass.

    By Blogger Kate, At 6:52 PM  

  • American Girl has some amazing pictures of flowers. Very good post about focusing on the blossoms although the thorns have their own beauty to behond as long as you don't touch them :)

    By Blogger David Cho, At 10:17 PM  

  • Thanks David. I love flowers!

    JustMe - I love how you pointed out that some of ht emost beautiful flowers are just weeds. It is all about seeing the beauty in things, even when some might not consider them beautiful.

    By Blogger American Girl, At 8:00 AM  

  • Thanks for the reminder JRA. I think I am most fond of wildflowers.

    By Blogger Sarah, At 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones