Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Moving Scenes

I work in an office that faces east. Those from the greater Salt Lake area realize that this means that I have a view of the Wasatch Mountains. In between my busyness, I have noticed the different views throughout the day. All day however, they have looked as if they were painted as a backdrop....surreal. It was a changing backdrop, with each scene daring the onlooker to not notice the beauty and uniqueness. As I have contemplated it, I thought to the season changes and how that also creates its own flare to my backdrop.

Life is much the same way. It can be surreal. Walking through your own life at times seems as if you truly aren’t a part of it. The scenes change and with change brings it own beauty and uniqueness. I am just trying to not make it an afterthought, but rather to enjoy the moment before the sun moves from the current position and adjusts the picture being viewed.

3 Comments:

  • I totally understand that feeling. Being an observer as the moments and days pass by. Sometimes I am amazed and other times saddened, but constantly grateful for all that is happening.

    By Blogger American Girl, At 4:32 PM  

  • Fortune or advice, it's well worth taking seriously.

    By Blogger Kate, At 9:29 PM  

  • I have decided that sometimes it is nice to be an observer of your own life. It gives you time to reflect on and clarify the reasons you did things, or why something happened the way it did. At times we are able to understand those reasons, and other we don't.

    By Blogger Domestic Goddess, At 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones