Just Rannin' Around

Friday, July 01, 2005

Don’t let me....

It has taken a lot of focus and concentration to not let myself. Every time I catch myself wanting to, I note that it will only make it worse. The constant sting will eventually go away, but oh it is so uncomfortable.

What is the issue? I have mosquito bits the size of pennies all over my legs. Those dirty suckers must have taken a pint of blood with them at each bit. Thankfully I only got one on my arm or it would look like I had mumps.

To the chagrin of some.....sorry it doesn’t look as if any of them carried West Niles, I should be fine in a few days when it stops itching.

2 Comments:

  • I will have to go get some....thanks for the suggestion. You have a wonderful 4th as well!!

    By Blogger B, At 4:13 PM  

  • Thank goodness, no West Nile! Next time I suggest mosquito repelent! :)

    By Blogger C.J., At 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones