Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Focus.

I took the opportunity this extended weekend to catch up on putting about ten years worth of photos and such into albums. This is not my favorite activity, actually it is one of my least favorite, but I truly enjoy the spoils of flipping through the books whenever I so wish.

As I was organizing and sorting, memories of friends, family and good times filled my heart. One of my thoughts was the fact that sad, painful times seem to wash away, but joy never leaves us. Although I sat in my room physically by myself all day, the room was full of loved ones.

It amazes me the opportunities I have had to travel, work, play and most importantly, love. I believe that for every dark moment, there is so much light given if we will only turn our focus. Life hasn’t handed me all that I have wanted, but I have been given everything that I have needed.

Thank you to all who fill the pages of my life and allow me to love you and return that love despite my weaknesses.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones