Just Rannin' Around

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Moving forward

It is amazing to me that when I finally decided to open my eyes to the world around me so much had happened. I learned quickly that watching and focusing on my own life is as addicting as a daytime soap opera. Once tuned in, it is virtually impossible to turn the stupid thing off. Why? Well because of all the made up drama that is never ending and one never knows what could possibly happen next. If it is turned off, everything will be missed. The reality however is the same as with daytime soap operas.....one can miss any amount of episodes and be caught right back up within about 10 minutes of viewing.

I learned this week that my life doesn’t take too many twists and turns that will astonish the viewer. Actually it is quite routine. Sure there is the occasional travel or sky diving or scuba diving adventure, but that is me adding spice to what seems as a pretty average existence. I absolutely love adventures! However if I look at the side notes, I am a bit ashamed to admit that a small portion of reason that I indulge in such acts is that I want to catch the attention of certain viewers. Some times it is my parents. Sometimes it is friends. Sometimes it is a boy. Sometimes it is a boss. Most of the time though, it is for me.

I want to feel alive. I want to experience and learn. I am fascinated with knowledge and thirst for more. The greatest thing and, on the other hand, the most frustrating thing is that once knowledge is gained about something it seems to open up endless numbers of questions and opportunities to learn even more. It is an eternal quest and thankfully there is eternity to continue to progress. I read because it opens my mind. I travel because it enables me to see and experience places and people. I scuba dive because it allows me to admire a whole different world. I love because it teaches me more about my divine nature as a daughter of Heavenly Parents.

Trying to be the best person that I can has created some interesting phenomenon through which I have been wading. More to come……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones