Just Rannin' Around

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do

I don't like spending money but there are times that it becomes necessary.  The Trailblazer was struggling.  I have 153000 miles on the poor thing.  It is still a great car which is why it is still in my garage (they wanted to do a trade in for a lousy $1000 . . . um go jump in a lake).  I will use it when I go camping or on really bad snow days or just because I want to.  However it was getting to the point that I didn't trust driving home by myself anymore.  Since I was needing a new ride anyway and I was going to keep the Trailblazer, I wanted something with much better gas mileage.

Meet the newest addition at my house . . .



It is a Chevy Malibu and I am really liking it.  I only have to fill up with gas every other week verses every single week and I feel much more comfortable about making long drives by myself. 

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones