Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, October 21, 2004

"If you are always busy tending the roses, there is no way the thistles can grow."
Secret Garden

Focus. I have the choice. I choose flowers whether they be roses or daisies or lilacs or sunflowers or tulips. They all have the ability to grow.

I choose not to doubt. It will take time. It will take effort. It won't be easy and I won't always want to deal with it, but I will because it is worth it.

Beauty isn't without its own features. Roses have thorns. Daisies wilt easily. Lilacs only bloom for a short period of time. Sunflowers have to have light to live. Tulips bloom in Spring and have to be dug up before Summer. However, if you look close enough, those actually add to the beauty of the flower. It makes them different, not bad.

Each of us create our own gardens. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go sit in my garden. All are amazing flowers that I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones