Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

It is all about being 6 again.

I came home from work and Friday night and just didn't feel like me, so I decided to do something about it. I immediately stripped out of my work clothes and put on a pair of jeans and a form fitting tee-shirt. Dinner consisted of a grilled cheese sandwich, cut into four small triangles and chocolate milk.

I then pulled out all my art supplies and proceeded to color pictures with my crayons (the 64 pack that has its own sharpener). I had been putting off some friends who wanted me to play with them that night and decide that I need to go and make an appearance. And make an appearance I did. In my closet I have lot of fun things just in case I need them. Water balloons or silly string? Well it is kind of cold outside so I better be at least a little nice.

They were outside playing volleyball when a friend and I pulled up in my car. Out we ran with silly string in our hands, well it was in our hands for a while. It didn't take long for the guys to have me up in the air and then on the ground tackled and being tickled. After the silly string was all over us, we played volleyball and did cartwheels and hand stands. Then my friend and I were off. The group wasn't that happy that we were leaving after only spending an hour, but there was more 6-year-old things to do.

Off to Bountiful to deliver our pictures we had carefully colored. One visit that ran longer than we thought it would and then we hung the others on the front doors. It was great fun!! Then we stomped through the leaves and then decided it was getting to be time to head back home. We had to stop at Nielson's Frozen Custard since we were in Bountiful, it is a must. Whew, what more could we do. Ah, never doubt. Home we got and up to the beds to do a little practice on our jumping skills and then into our pj's. What is the last thing that happens before bedtime? Well a story of course. We read "The Frog Prince" and then a glass of water (to put bedtime off for another 2 minutes) and then went to our beds to dream.

Like I said, it is all about being 6 again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones