Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I have been feeling a bit on the mischievous side recently. The building in which I work has been doing some touch ups, luckily they are just painting and not putting down fresh concrete. There is nothing like a brand new, drying piece of sidewalk that just begs for some imprints. Not that I, sweet innocent me, has ever done such a thing, but I'm just sayin'.

I love to play when I am in this mood. Food, mud, water, grass, whatever can be found usually ends up being fair game to be thrown. I have a tendency to start wrestling matches that there is no conceviable way that I will win. There is an incredible resistance to do anything involved with being responsible. I dance more. I sing more. I laugh more. Bascially I find life is a huge playground. Ah, swinging on the swings!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones