Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, October 28, 2004

"Life is tough. However it is even tougher when you're stupid"
-John Wayne

Things are going way too quickly and I can't seem to keep up. Oh well, nothing that can be done expect run as fast as I can and let the man upstairs take care of the rest. I know what has to be done and I know how to do it, but sometimes I just don't have the time, energy or motivation to do it. If it doesn't get done, just remember that there is always tomorrow. You know, "the sun will come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun", or maybe not there has been an awful lot of clouds lately. For heaven sake, Vegas is flooding!

As long as I am doing everything that I can possibly do, there are promises that have to be kept. I know who I am. I know where I stand. I know why I continue to choose the things I choose. I know the promises that have been made to me. I know I will be given the strength to finish.

Even when I end up with avocado all over my shirt at lunch today because I was busy helping everyone else laugh and not paying attention to what I was doing and splattered it all over myself, not a worry. There is an Old Navy right across the street. Things go wrong. It can't be changed, but I have control over how I react. Today I ended up choking because I was laughing so hard at myself that I forgot to swallow.

Life is random. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones