Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Note to self:

Always remember that I am the one that decides how to react.

I have divine worth that can not be taken away. Although it may not feel like it at times and nobody else may see it, I know that God does.

It’s not about me.

Smile. One day someone will do anything to see it first thing every morning and have it be the last thing they see at the end of every day.

Treasure the people in my life. They stretch my heart and teach me to love.

Let go of the hurt and disappoint.

Nobody reads minds no matter how much they love me. I have to express my expectations, needs and wants.

Life is a picture book….make sure to fill it with sweet memories.

I love wearing my swimming suits because I look hot! :)

Time is precious, spend it wisely.

Frequently take inventory on the abundant blessings being left.

Lilacs are in blossom.

Decisions have to be made. Look at that which is right under my nose for I may be missing the best things.

I have done nothing that isn’t covered by the Atonement.

Enjoy the journey....I only get to do it once!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones