Just Rannin' Around

Monday, July 18, 2005

So this one time.....

The other morning at 2:17 I was awakened by a full bladder. I was completely annoyed because I was so tired, but one must always take care of these issues. I sleep in the master bedroom, so it was a short walk to the restroom. The next thing I remember was being startled awake, mind you I was still sitting on the throne by my own head bob. I had fallen back asleep while taking care of business. I made it back into my bed at 2:38 which means that I had a nice power nap.

Happy Monday!

2 Comments:

  • How did you manage to remember the exact times?

    I've had a guy staying over doing the same. He stepped into the restroom at 2:00. I was aware of that because I couldn't sleep that night. With the door closed, he didn't come out. Then the loud snores ensued. I debated whether to knock on the door and try to wake him up or not, then I fell asleep myself.

    The next morning, he was in his bed. Asked him about his trip to the restroom, and no, he didn't remember a thing. And no, he is not known for sleepwalking either.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 10:21 PM  

  • I remembered the exact times because I was completely annoyed that I had to get out of bed. :)

    By Blogger B, At 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones