Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Feelin' the love

 

The last two days I have been reminded just how closely and lovingly I am looked after.  I have been feeling displaced.   There are so many changes that are blowing my way.  Options have been placed in front of me, but honestly I haven't been able to find peace with what it is that I am supposed to do.

 

I have not received answers yet, instead I have been comforted.  It has come in small, quiet ways and without the realization of the people giving.   Sunday there was a note that was exactly what was needed to touch my heart.  I know this person didn't have a clue what I was experiencing or the powerful affect that such a gesture at just the right moment meant to me.   Later that night there were words from someone that understood me perfectly and yet was addressing a huge group of people and doesn't even know me.  Yesterday was all about time and attention from some that know me well and others that really are just starting to know me. 

 

No matter how many times in my life that it occurs, I still stand amazed at the small miracles that bless my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones