Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm wishing….

 

Okay so Snow White is not on my top 20 list of favorite animated Disney movies.  However I do understand the feeling as she leaned over the wishing well and hoped for the fulfillment of those dreams she had for her life.   Every girl can relate to one Disney character or another.  That is one of the addictions with watching the movies….well that and there is always a happy ending.

 

If I had to pick just one character (see there are bits and pieces of each to which I can relate) that I thought hit closest to me it would have to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast.   Why?  Well for several reasons.  Let's start with her obsession with reading.   There is not much that can top an afternoon of curling up and getting lost in the words of a book.  I have already started my collection for a library that I hope to have in my home one day.   Learning is an addiction.

 

What else?  She is stubborn and independent.  She would do anything for her family.   She is always in search of an adventure.  She won't let anything stand in her way.  She is happy with the person that she is and doesn't care what others think of her.   She is not intimidated by the exterior of others.  Life is to be experienced, not just passed through.  Once past her layers of defense, there is a heart that is huge and is extremely soft and tender.

 

I realize that this is a completely random blog entry, but sometimes I can't help but be completely random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones