Just Rannin' Around

Monday, October 09, 2006

“The harsh reality is that mankind must choose between opposites, between light and darkness, between truth and falsehood, between righteousness and unrighteousness, between happiness and misery. All of these choices are really simple. How delighted the adversary is when he can divert men from deciding about these first things and keep them busy with second, third and fourth things. Repentance takes care of the past, faith the future, and the Holy Ghost helps us with today.”
The Enoch Letters by Neal A. Maxwell

There has been a barrage of realities filling my life the last couple of months. Realities which I never even imagined would enter my simple life. All of them have to do with agency. Lessons learned from my past have come again to hit me full force right between the eyes. I have truly experienced an understanding that surpasses me as an individual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones