Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!

 

Sometimes I feel like a little child.  Right now I just want to be home, curled up by my dad, reading a good book.   There I feel safe and loved.  Then additional love runs in, throw their little arms around my neck and kiss my cheek.   Of course the book at that point has to be set aside because Aunt JRA becomes the entertainment center.  Playing games, going on walks, jumping on the bed, swinging on the swings, making treats, watching movies, building forts, coloring and listening to stories are all apart of the agenda when we are together.  

 

I am excited to be at home! 

 

 

May everyone have a very Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones