Just Rannin' Around

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A little help please.....

For the last three years I have not stayed at home for New Year’s. The first year I left, I had decided I was tired of trying to find something exciting to do so that when people asked what I had done it wasn’t a disappointment to me all over again because really nothing spectacular had occurred.

However I learned that when I left all I had to say that I went to Oregon or California or anywhere and the additional questions about specifics and, more importantly the kissing questions stopped completely. After all I was in a new exciting place where I didn’t know anyone so it was no longer expected that kissing should occur.....especially when the person asking knows that I won’t just kiss someone to kiss.

My saying for the last three years has been that I won’t stay at home for New Year’s until someone makes it worth while for me to stay. Flights are super expensive this year. I have been looking for two months now at places like Seattle, Washington or even just back to California. Oh no, even flights there that are typically fairly inexpensive are outrageous! Now my dilemma is what to do this year. I refuse to pay the price that the airlines are asking when it is double what it normally is, but I can’t swallow having to stay home either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones