Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let’s waste away the weekend

This coming weekend is the first time in a very long time that I don’t have to be up at the butt-crack of dawn every morning. It is the first time that I will actually get to fully enjoy my new black-out curtains that I have had put up in my bedroom. Additional bonus . . . it is a three-day weekend. No work on Monday!! I will probably have to work until midnight or later on Friday night because of the beast of my job that we call the end of the month, but it will be worth if it makes it possible not to come in on Saturday.

Lounging around with nothing pressing . . . now that is something to look forward to . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones