Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." -Victor Hugo

I have had writer's block lately. Every single time I have a couple of minutes to actually sit down and blog, I end up staring at a blank screen to the point of frustration . . . thus the lack of posts.

I was persuaded to join the 21st Century and purchased my first IPod. I figured (or rather talked into by a salesman) since I was joining already, I might as well join all the way and purchased an IPod Touch. Thankfully, someone has been extremely sweet and taken the time to help me get it set up correctly and has been attempting to teach me how it use it. Thank you!

Why is it when I sit down to write, I either can't think of anything to say or all of the sudden there are 63 emergencies that I need to take care of immediately?

Oh well, more later . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones