Just Rannin' Around

Friday, January 18, 2013


“I will cut taxes – cut taxes for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class.  I’m a warrior for the middle class.” –Barack Obama

Dear Mr. President,

Every single time you show your face or open your mouth my whole being screams “liar!”  I have tried to persuade my inner logic that there is no possible way for one human being to be that incredibly dishonest and underhanded, but you have done nothing but prove the fact that you are time and again.  Upon receiving my paycheck this week, once again it seems that you have lied yet again.  Sad to say, it didn’t even shock me this time but that didn’t mean I was any less disappointed in your tactics and the repercussions that once again landed at my feet and not yours. 

I am as about middle class as they come.  I work extremely hard for every single thing that I have ever gotten in my life.  You have decided that it is okay to reach into my paycheck and take 44% of what I earn.  No that is not an exaggeration as I calculated it with my jaw dropped to the floor when I realized how little of my check I was actually taking home.  I don’t recall you being at my side as I worked over 60 stress-filled hours each week.  Yet you are more than willing to dip your hand into my money as you vacation for the umpteenth time in Hawaii (or elsewhere) since you have taken office.  That accounts for almost half of my income and yet you swear that you are for the middle class.  All I see is that you are for the middle class dropping below the poverty line as we sweat to pay for all those whom you have vowed to give welfare without any checks, balances or time limitations.  Do you understand why I have an issue with this?  I suppose you don’t because you are not personally affected by it.  Well, that and from everything that I have seen it is your objective to singlehandedly destroy everything for which the United States stands.  This is a great way to pull a Country down to a dictatorship . . . tax everyone to death so there is no point of working and just get on welfare and then on top of that, take away our Second Amendment rights. 

I will proudly stand and say that I did not vote for you in either election.  I will also proudly stand against everything that you are attempting to do.  If you thought that bringing down the United States of America would be an easy project well you didn’t account for those of us that will fight you to the bitter death.  I will not stand idly by as you try nor will I just accept your lies and manipulations.  You see I have a brain and I also have a backbone.  You will not win, but I will give you that you have four more years to give it your best try and anger those of us that still believe in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones