Just Rannin' Around

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Overload . . .

So my poor ward is going to get more of me than they should ever have to endure over the course of seven days.  Here is a breakdown:

Today: the Relief Society did a spotlight on me

Wednesday: I was asked to speak during our Relief Society additional meeting about how to find happiness in the life you have now

Sunday:  I will be speaking in Sacrament meeting and then teaching Gospel Doctrine right after

I guess they are all being asked to endure this trial together. 

2 Comments:

  • You kidding!?! I would love to come to your ward for all of it. I would love to hear you as I could use all of those messages right now.

    By Blogger Emily, At 11:16 AM  

  • Good luck with it all! I'm sure they will all benefit.

    By Blogger C.J., At 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones