Just Rannin' Around

Monday, December 20, 2004

This weekend was full of friends, both old and new.

I attended a wedding reception of a friend that I have known for years. I was so excited to see people that I haven't seen for over 3 years. Honestly, who stays at a wedding reception for two hours when it isn't a family member?!?!?! Well, all of us did. It was time to catch up and laugh and laugh and laugh. Memories are grand things.

As I was thinking about the whole situation later I realized that people mean so much to me. Every single person that has been a part of my life has such a special place in my heart. The reflection made me miss a lot of people that haven't recently been an active part of my life. I realize that it is impossible to keep up-to-date with everyone that has been involved in my life, but the thought is a good one.

There are reasons that each person enter into my life. I can't even begin to name the innumberable and priceless lessons that I have learned from others. I miss having those people in my life. I miss sitting and talking to them or just sitting with them knowing that everything is okay because they are there. My door and my arms are always open to them and I hope that they know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones