Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I had to buy a new vacuum today.

I can't believe that I am going to admit this, but my other one died about 2 months ago and it is way past time. The thing about it is that this is the third vacuum that has died on me in the last five years. I know exactly what is killing them. There was only two options: cut all my hair off my head or buy a vacuum that could handle sucking 3 pounds of hair off the floor each week.

Since the first option would probably cause myself and those that have to look at me much distress, I opted for the second option. So I headed into the Hoover store. Mr. Personality (or lack thereof) asked how he could help me when I got there. I told him that I needed a vacuum that would not succumb to death by hairball. He showed me a few, of which one I purchased, that according to him the hair bypassed the engine and so it wouldn't effect the life of the vacuum.

He could have been feeding me full of crap and I ended up spending about three times the amount I typically spend, but if I get to vacuum my carpets tonight, happy am I.

I really should learn more about mechanical things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones