Just Rannin' Around

Monday, November 15, 2004

Cartoons have received a major facelift and I hate to tell them, but.....it was botched!

Bright and early on Saturday morning (that being 6:00 am), there was a knock on my front door. Well of course I had been out until late and didn't even hear it. My roommate, who just happens to be a nurse and was up getting ready for work, heard the knock and answered the door. Next thing I know, I am being pushed out of my warm, comfortable bed.

Downstairs I go wrapped in my favorite blanket and roll onto the couch. I was told that we got to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Well I didn't make it through even 10 minutes of the first one before my eyelids were closed and I was out for the count. I woke up to my head being rubbed. Had the cartoons been anything worth watching, maybe I wouldn't have kept falling asleep and he wouldn't have kept laughing at me because staying awake seemed to be a huge problem.

What happened to Smurfs, Gummy Bears, Heman, Transformers, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Rainbow Bright, and on, and on and on..... There are now shows that have slutty superheros that forgot to finish getting dressed before running out to save the universe. Not to forget that the strobe lights didn't get left at their night job, but came along to help (with what I'm not sure).

Let's just say that I was extremely overjoyed when 10:30 hit and College Football began.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones