Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Too many phones in the house.

Sunday night there were people over visiting. I happen to be on my cell phone and my home phone rang. One of the guys over, jumped up and asked me if he should answer it which, of course I shook my head in the positive. Answer the phone he did.

"House of hotties", was his greeting. The person on the other end then asked for me, so I ended my call on my cell and answered the home phone. Now there are not many people that call me at home except those annoying sales people, but since it was Sunday it couldn't be one of them.

"Hello", I said.

"JRA, how are you? I haven't talked to you for a while and I am just calling to check on my favorite girl." came a voice that I instantly recognized.

We talked only for a brief moment because he knew that I had company at the house and so we decided a time for me to come up for a visit. We said goodbye and hung up.

Everyone was interested in who was on the phone with the initial greeting that was offered by my visitor and then hearing my half of the conversation. At this point I was laughing so hard that I had tears rolling from my eyes.

"Well", I said, "that was the head of one of the biggest health care institutions in the state and my previous Stake President."

They all joined me in a great laugh. I'm sure he will have something to say about it when I go up to visit him next week. Good thing he has a great sense of humor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones