Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Flooding in the desert! Check it out on http://tv.ksl.com/specials/index.php?nid=44
There is a street in St. George that carries the name “Flood Street”. It carries the name for the reason that anytime it rains, that street always gets the most water flowing down it. It is the coolest street to play on when it is raining. Talk about amazing stick races, the gutters have nothing on this street. Well evidentially the rest of the St. George area wanted to compete.

I spoke to my mom earlier today to check on all my family that currently lives in the area. I found out that so far, my mom and dad and my two sisters and their families really haven’t been affected other than helping to sandbag. However, my younger brother who happens to live in Santa Clara which is one of the worst hit areas had to hire a helicopter to lift him, his wife and my niece out of their house. Crazy!!

Jokingly I asked my mom if she was ready to move up here with me to get out of the horrible weather. I asked her that since that is what she always asks me whenever we have huge snow storms up here. She didn’t find me so humorous for some reason. Just sayin'........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones