Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"You may be feeling a great deal of expansiveness right now in relation to your outer-directed activities. Don't hold back with your feelings or actions. Joining forces with others can be extremely beneficial for you at this time. Communication is key. Just be aware that hardships having to do with love and romance may result. Don't take this as an indicator that you shouldn't follow your dreams, but realize that adjustments in the love realm may need to be made."

So I was killing some time before my next appointment came in and so I went to read my horoscope. It makes me laugh, not as hard as I was laughing last night, but nonetheless, laughing is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones