Just Rannin' Around

Friday, April 01, 2005

A night full of surprise!

Sometimes things just go well. It is at those times that one should sit down and write them out so as to not forget when the winds change and life is difficult.

I went to dinner with some sweet friends after work. Spending time to laugh is important in this world and there isn’t a better way to accomplish that than being with people you love. I dropped the girls off at my house and awaited the next adventure.

My ride arrived and we were off. I haven’t had a good conversation with this friend in way too long. It was nice to spend some time REALLY talking. Although I still feel a bit of distance that I am being kept at, I joyfully announce that I am out of time out. Good thing too because I don’t do well in corners.

Home again and I received two more phone calls. One from a Mr. Blind Date and we are going out on another date tonight. The other one was from a friend that I haven’t talked to in almost two years. He called because his wife just had their second baby. I love that even though we haven’t talked or seen each other, he still thinks about me when things occur in his life. There are some people in your life that will never exit all the way. Even though you aren’t at their home, you are at home in their hearts.

I finished the night by talking to one of my BFFs! Nights like this don’t get any better! The smile is still beaming from my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones