Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, March 10, 2005

It’s official!!

I can’t wipe the smile off my face today (given it is still early in the day). Why? Let me share. There is only one true sign for Spring for me, and that is a specific smell that enters the air for only a very limited time right at the beginning. This morning as I walked out my front door at 6:45, I was greeted by the fresh, crisp aroma that only Spring brings. My heart immediately did the happy dance and a smile reached my lips. Ah, the simple pleasures of life!

Of course it might also have something to do with the fact that after work today I am heading down to Moab where the biking and hiking trails are endless and the sun promises to warm me from the winter chills. It will be good to be playing outside rather than confined to an office all day. Sleeping under the stars....life is great!

1 Comments:

  • I hope your weekend turned out as you as you anticipated. Will have to give us a lowdown on it.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones