Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

“Those things that hurt, instruct. It is for this reason that wise people learn not to dread but welcome problems.”
-Benjamin Franklin

I think that I just might tattoo that saying on my forehead so that I don’t forget to welcome my problems. Actually I wonder if I threw them a party upon arrival if they might just appreciate the gesture enough that they will go a bit easier on me. I would go all out with balloons and cupcakes and all. Ah, if only that would really work.

Most of the problems that spin in my life are caused by myself overreacting, over thinking and over worrying. Drama, drama, drama!! I do believe that I have full reign to drop the drama class. Hold please.....it is officially done. Learning is a process and solving problems is a huge step to discovery. It is time to register for the science class instead. Now that my class schedule is rearranged, bring on the problems there is a new light that allows for quicker observation.

“It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.”
-Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

  • Great quotes. I'll have to remember those.

    By Blogger Heidi, At 4:11 PM  

  • Is there a dark cloud over our blogging community in Salt Lake City? Nearly everyone seems to be going through a difficult period.

    Hang in there, JRA (and Jaded and others...). It shall pass. And thanks for the quotes.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones