Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My cup runneth over!

I am going to take a moment and be sappy, so please be patient. I spent the last part of the evening on my bed reading letters written by so many of my dearest friends. It was a part of a gift that overwhelmed me with love and appreciation. It took me over an hour to get through the letters due to the fact that tears were streaming from my eyes and blurring my vision.

I was surprised by the love and feelings that these wonderful individuals carry in their hearts for little ole’ me. I would have never even allowed myself to hope that so many people that I look up to and admire have such tender feelings and thoughts of me. I am eternally grateful for this gift that means more to me than any of you will ever know. At times I struggle with knowing whether or not I am making a difference in this world. My biggest goal is to reflect as often as possible the love that I know our Father in Heaven and Savior, Jesus Christ has for each of us. Due to the fact that I am a very imperfect daughter, I fail, a lot. Sometimes when I get back up and see my knees and hands bleeding from yet another fall and I am tired and things seem hopeless and I just want to walk away and be done, I will now have another place of encouragement on which to hold.

People always say to make wise choices because one never knows who is watching. I only hope that I am pleasing the eyes that are watching me from above and who truly knows my heart.

To my sweet friends that each took the time to present me with a letter and this gift that is truly priceless, I don’t have the words to even begin to express my appreciation. Please know that I love each of you for the person that you are. Each of you touch my life in a way that no one else could. There are attributes, talents, abilities, knowledge, personality traits, spiritual growth, ect., ect., which I admire in each of you that help me strive to become a better person. I grateful and careful with the trust and love that each of you place in me. I pray for you. I love you. Thank you!

1 Comments:

  • a little poem for ya JRA to show my love:
    if i had a dime,
    for every time,
    i told you how cool you are,
    id be rich like a star,
    but the glowing kind,
    the type you find,
    so far up in the night,
    sometimes you put up a fight,
    but are such a delight,
    to be around when im up,
    even when you frown,
    but especially when im down,
    cause you lift me up ;)

    By Blogger will, At 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones