Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Going in blind.

I have a date tonight. I have a date with someone whom I have never met before. Blind dates, what an interesting concept! I spoke to him on Sunday night when he called to set up the date and I think that it will be fun. I was in an interesting, silly mood since I was on my way home from spending time at the home where a couple of my guy friends live and as usual they were harassing and playing with me. So while I was talking to him that mood came out full force and I had him laughing. First good sign…..he laughs, even if it is at me, he laughs.

He is a junior high school teacher. That is the only thing that I know about him. I really must trust the couple that put the wheels spinning on this crazy game. When it comes right down to it however, life would be boring if there weren’t new people to meet and discover what someone else is creating out of this crazy world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones