Just Rannin' Around

Friday, May 06, 2005

Experience teaches.

I remember as a child wanting something so badly that I thought that the world would end if I didn’t get it. I guess as an adult that feeling doesn’t go away when you want something so badly that it hurts. The realization of knowing that the world won’t end and I won’t die if I don’t get it is the only difference. I have also found that working toward the objective is, at times, reward in and of itself. Wanting gives us additional motivation to work and make necessary steps and sacrifices to obtain chosen desire.

I believe that we never come away empty handed, even if the ending is not how we would have written it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones