Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

“Stupid is as stupid does”

I am always up for an adventure. I love the feeling of adrenaline coursing through my veins. The flutter of butterflies in my stomach only encourages me. Call me crazy…my mom does as she silently offers prayers for my safety. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to die or for that matter even get hurt, but when I find something that catches my attention my entire body feels the rush of excitement.

However, for some reason I am extremely picky about what I will and won’t choose. I will only get involved in an adventure after I have made a full assessment. For some reason I can put all those feelings to the side and make a logical decision (well as logical as jumping out of an airplane can get). It is after the educated decision has been made that I let myself get out of control about the adventure.

If a second opportunity presents itself, I know whether or not I want to join. Sometimes I just say been there done that, don’t need to do it ever again. Other times, the thrill wells up and I am ready, bring it on! Round two typically creates increased excitement about the adventure because I know better what to expect and what I am getting myself into. Bumps and bruises are long forgotten.

I am ready for my next adventure....any suggestions?

6 Comments:

  • How about...

    Russian Roulette?
    Public speaking?
    Giving blood?
    Smuggling drugs?
    Buy a house?

    By Blogger Pavlov Stowardi, At 7:39 AM  

  • I've done three of the five you listed. The other two...well I will just have to pass on trying.

    By Blogger B, At 10:13 AM  

  • Move to Southern California

    By Blogger David Cho, At 1:03 PM  

  • Didn't you post before the list of things that every woman should do before turning 30?

    I seem to remember one of them being moving to a city where you know no one. Of course, if you know people in Southern California, then you should pick another place.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 10:02 PM  

  • http://www.zorb.com/main.html

    Take a trip in a Zorb. Youmight have to go to New Zealand to do it, but I know you won't argue with that. Anyway, I'm supposed to be running away to NZ any day now... I think...

    By Blogger Kate, At 7:09 AM  

  • Any day now? Don't you have to wait for a couple things first?

    By Blogger Pavlov Stowardi, At 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones