Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas time is quickly approaching.

 

Well I am proud to announce that ALL of my Christmas shopping is complete.  All the wrapping is finished.   I have even already made a trip to the post office and mailed two boxes of wrapped presents home so that they are there when I get there. 

 

Now before anyone gets angry and really wants to hate me for being so prepared, I am still under the gun.  I have four very large projects that I have promised to have out by Christmas that I am still struggling to finish.  I have two almost completed, but the other two I have yet to begin.   It is looking like I am not going to be getting much sleep the next few days since I figure that they need to be to the post office and in the mail by Saturday.  

 

The race continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones