Just Rannin' Around

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I hit the wall and my head is aching!

I can usually escape the clutches of the dreaded germ. I am one that doesn’t get sick very often and I am grateful. However when it gets me, it gets me good.

Everyone around me has I had it.....people at work, my friends and roommate. I have been spraying Lysol like it is perfume and eating Vitamin C like it is candy. It has been to no avail. Something in the system broke down and at the first sign of weakness it attacked.

My entire body aches and my throat is dry from not being able to breathe through the normal passage…..my nose. I think that I have slept at least 18 of the last 24 hours and I am ready for more. Jeje can tell everyone how horrible I sound. Someone get the frog out of my throat please! While at it, take away the soreness also. Thank you!

Well to the living world out there I tip my overflowing measuring cup of Nyquil and say, “Bottoms up!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones