Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Taking advantage usually requires hunting…..I think that I am going to borrow the pink 22 that belongs to my 3-year old niece.  

 

I have watched and I am learning.  I have taken some risks and reaped some rewards.   I have given up some pride and seen much clearer.  I am stepping forward where I once would typically stand firm due to the fear of multiple unknowns and discovered joy, comfort and peace.   I have allowed my guard to be off duty and found strength. 

 

Opportunities are all around us.  For a long time I imagined that some people were just lucky and it fell from the sky because they never seemed to lack.   However, as I examined it with a microscope I found that most of the time, it was that those people actually were doing things that enabled opportunities to flock around them making it a fairly easy shot with chances of missing slim to none.   Also, I found that if the flocks still didn't appear it was likely due to the fact that I was in the wrong hunting grounds.  After all if you are wanting to hunt kangaroos, looking for them in Nebraska will inevitably leave you empty handed and frustrated. 

 

As much as I don't want to admit it…..I have been hunting kangaroos in Nebraska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones