Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blessings in the quiet

Last night I went to the Jordan River Temple at 10:30 pm and didn’t leave until 1:00 in the morning. No, I wasn’t just camping out hoping that they would just allow me to stay (although I know that I may or may not have said that I wanted to do so in the past). My Ward along with the Spanish Branch, had the Temple cleaning assignment. For some spectacular reason I was given the assignment to vacuum out the Endowment rooms and the Celestial Room.

Being left in those scared rooms all by myself for those two and a half hours provided the perfect setting for some contemplative thinking. Amazing things happen when this equation is put into place:

Temple + alone + lots of time = Peace

I don’t remember a time in my life that I have ever been this confused and yet . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones