Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weird and random dreams

I have been sick since Sunday. The cold that I acquired from an unknown source has grown in intensity and made life rather miserable. I am not one that likes to take medication because I think that my body is better off naturally fighting the sickness and pain, however after not being able to sleep on Monday night due to congestion, I decided to make an exception. I went to the store last night and got some Tylenol Cold (Nyquil no longer has a decongestant in it).

Sleep was nice and deep last night. So much so that I didn’t even hear the two text messages that I got! However did you know that medicine makes you have really random dreams? I woke up with a smile on my face, but the medicine had clearly worn off since I was back to not being able to breathe out of my nose! Of course I took it and went to bed at 9:00 pm and didn’t get up until 7:00 am. I guess it did its job to get me through the night.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones