Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent."
-Ashleigh Brilliant

I spent some quality time with a friend last night that I haven't seen in almost a year. Since I knew ahead of time that we were going to be hanging out, I took the opportunity to try some new recipes. I definitely have to pat myself on the back for the menu last night. I love food and I really love great, homemade food. Bonus that I love to cook! I especially enjoy it when I have someone who is willing to be brave and try new things with me.

On the menu for last night:

Chicken smothered with artichoke heart topping
Baked asparagus seasoned with Thyme
Couscous

Followed by dessert:

Baked pears seasoned with nutmeg, lemon zest and crystallized ginger topped with vanilla ice cream

Let me just say . . . . YUMMY! the chicken was probably my favorite part of the whole meal. When he went back for seconds, I knew that I wasn't the only one enjoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones