Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts. With the changes in the **commenting section of my blog, I am trying to get a few things changed. I promise that I am going to be blogging more very soon.

**You will notice that I have two places in which to comment, Blogger and JS-Kit. I used to have Haloscan but they sold out to JS-Kit who wants to charge for the service. I am in the process of going back to using Blogger comments (so if you choose to leave a comment please do it in the top option under the Blogger comments). The HUGE problem for me is that I am in a position that I am going to lose years and years (964 comments to be exact) worth of comments because neither system is figuring out a way to have the comments imported into blogger. It makes me extremely sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones