Just Rannin' Around

Monday, February 01, 2010

"My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating."
-Ashleigh Brilliant

Friday:

Four more people were laid off at work. It is getting extremely scary around here.

Saturday:

Rented a movie for the first time in probably at least ten years.

Sunday:

When I got home from church my house was as cold inside as it was outside. I stood up on the couch to get near the vent and felt nothing but cold air coming out. Not just the normal wants yesterday, I needed extra body heat in my bed last night. Hopefully it isn't a huge problem and it can be repaired tonight.

Monday:

Took my car into the repair shop and will have to live without my car for two days while a dent is taken out and a new grill put in. Stupid icy roads!

I need a vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones