Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, April 01, 2010

“Language is the means of getting an idea from my brain to yours without surgery.”

It has been a rough couple of weeks. I have really been attempting to focus on the positive things in my life, but I can’t say that I always manage to win that battle.

I am grateful that I have a somewhat warm house again. He was able to bring my furnace alive long enough to heat it enough for me to at least be comfortable for the night. He brings the new part tomorrow.

Another shake up at work today and a bigger one is scheduled for tomorrow. Bringing in a knife to cut the tension in the office is now a necessity. I believe that it is going to be three more tomorrow.

I have to go in tomorrow afternoon for a procedure. I am really not looking forward to it. They scheduled it today. It is probably best that I don’t have a full day to think about it because I would more than likely keep putting it off. Anything to do with needles makes my knees weak. Yes, I am a huge baby when it comes to having to get shots and having to get more than 30 in one sitting makes me want to throw up a little. They told me that I will be bruised all the way down my legs for a couple of days and I have to wear leg bands. Think I can make a new fashion statement?

Sorry for the random blah, but sometimes it just has to be put out into the universe.

3 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that things are rough ... don't you hate it when that happens! But keep your chin up and know that you are loved by many and that you will get through this. Just keep pushing forward. Also, I can sympathize with the cold situation. I am so grateful for my little heater ... hope that gets fixed soon! If you need a friend, feel free to call. We should find an excuse to get together anyway ... it's been too long.

    By Blogger Ali, At 10:35 PM  

  • You sure do hide your frustration well. I hope you are feeling a little better after the weekend. Just know that we love you, pray for you and think you are amazing!!

    By Blogger Russ and Em, At 2:54 PM  

  • If you ever have to go through that again, CALL ME! i will come sit with you and share your fear of needles. You would think after 30 years of them i would get used to them. NOPE!

    By Blogger Kanda, At 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones