Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some days I just shouldn't eat . . . because eating nothing would be healthier.

It is currently 3:35 pm on Tuesday afternoon. Here is the complete list of everything that I have eaten today:

6:45 am Two Tic-Tacs on the way to my marketing meeting
2:00 pm Six Wheat Thins (after I realized that it was my stomach talking to me and not a co-worker)
2:15 pm 16 ounces of water
3:25 pm Two miniature Mr. Goodbars

Hopefully something better will make it into my mouth before the end of the day . . .

1 Comments:

  • Sheesh woman, you'll blow away. Besides, you need to keep up your strenghth, no food won't help with that???

    By Blogger The Hardles, At 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones